TMS Street Trial Urbex Pro Magura MT7
TMS is pleased to present its STREET TRIAL 2021 creation: URBEX PRO.
The French brand of Thibaut Marriaux (ex World Champion of MTB trial) benefits from a great experience: 12 years of development with its Team trial and street trial.
NEWS & INNOVATIONS:
URBEX is the successor of the famous Chamgn developed by the famous Léo Nobile that we no longer present.
Thanks to the best of TMS know-how, the alliance of technicality and design is called URBEX.
From the first glance, URBEX seduces with its style.
- Hydroformed lower and upper tube providing an increase in rigidity of around 15 to 20%
- Head Set Tapered 1 "1/5 Provides increased rigidity and solidity favoring 2-step techniques.
- Geometry Compared to the Champgn camo we have stayed on a fairly similar geometry with an even shorter 985cm bike facilitating nervousness and other "street" tricks while keeping a good trial behavior.
- CNC machined wheel mounting brackets for better maintenance of the wheel in its housing and a significant gain in rigidity.
- Clevis tensioner integrated into the frame which allows a fixed position of the wheel and a constant tension of the chain: this results in constant braking.
- Fully machined caliper mounting bracket placed between the 2 shrouds for total protection and perfect alignment of the caliper with respect to the disc.
- Saddle clamp integrated into the seat tube and located below the seatstays to purify and allow an even lower saddle.
- URBEX PRO screen printing on pearly white paint sublimated by a mat varnish.
- Total wheelbase : 985mm NEW
- Rear chainstays: 362mm
- Case height: + 30mm NEW
- Steering angle: 74 °
- Weight: 1.9kg (without tensioners)
- Aluminum Alloy TAPERED NEW
- Length: 400mm; pivot: 220mm; Offset: 30mm,
- Postmount 180mm disc hanger
- Thru axle Ø15mm
- CNC threaded stem cap
- Headset: TMS 1-1 / 5 "TAPERED NEW
- Stem: TMS 90x35 °
- Handlebar: TMS H750 new NEW serigraphy
- Handles: Extra long fine black rubber
- MAGURA MT7 (certainly the most powerful brake from Magura thanks to its double pistons)
- Discs: TMS 6 black spokes 180mm *
- Bottom bracket: TMS 128 ISIS drive.
- Cranks: TMS 170mm, Black new serigraphy. NEW
- Freewheel protection: TMS screen printing to match the crankset. NEW
- Front Fixed Gear: TMS 18 teeth 3 "3/32.
- Pedals: Welgo Black.
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Saddle: TMS BIKEVISION Black NEW
- Front hubs: TMS Disc street Black 32 Ø15mm bearings.
- Rear hubs: TMS 135mm rear freewheel disc sealed annular bearing s.
- Rear sprocket: 13 tooth splined
- Front rim: TMS 24 ”street, double wall, Black
- Rear rim: TMS 24 ”street, double wall, Black
- CONTINENTAL Air King Danny Mackaskill 24 "x2.4
- NC kg
6 months warranty
Tutorial and recommendations on our Thibaut TMS YouTube channel