Inspired Link 22" Pro with MT4 Brakes 2023
The Inspired Link Pro features our top-of-the-range 22" Link frame kit, built with a selection of great value, high performance parts.
Sharing many of the features of our market-leading Fourplay bikes, the Link brings those technologies to shorter riders, or those who prefer the smaller 22" wheel size. Through testing and development with team rider Yuki Kishi, the geometry is carefully chosen to make it ideally suited for progressive street trials riding.
One of the key frame components carried over from the Fourplay is the custom hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke. This allows the Link to have shorter chainstays while maintaining the strength and stiffness required for big trials moves. At the rear of the frame, a 12mm bolt through axle (secured in a matching custom tapered insert) ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
The frame and fork feature reinforced Post Mount disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Link fork features the same tapered steerer tube and innovative crown construction found on the Fourplay fork. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. Front brake hose steerer tube routing is made easy courtesy of the screw-in CNC-machined top cap.
Built with a range of products from brands including Trialtech, KMC and FSA, no corners have been cut to get the durable and quality bike spec we wanted for a reasonable price. Up front is an Inspired Pro riser bar with Trialtech Sport stem and FSA taper headset. Custom Inspired Pro crankset with integrated bashring creates the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain, Inspired Pro composite platform pedals and custom single sided sprung chain tensioner completing the setup. Braking duties are taken care of by Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the necessary level of control they require. For the wheels, Inspired Link 22" rims are built onto Inspired super-smooth bolt through disc hubs front and rear with S&M Mainline 2.4" tyres.
Complete Link Pro 22" bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Link 22", 12mm bolt through axle, Satin Silver
- Forks: Inspired Link, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Satin Silver
- Front Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm wide, Satin Black
- Rear Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Satin Black
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Rims: Inspired Link, 22", Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG, Black
- Tyres: S&M Mainline 22" x 2.4"
- Brake set: Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra), Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or NEW Hope Tech 4 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Inspired Pro Integrated 24mm, 175mm, Satin Black
- Front Sprocket: 22T Inspired Pro Integrated, Black
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Inspired Pro 24mm, Black
- Bashring: Inspired Pro Integrated, Satin Black
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated Padded, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integrated Upper, 1.5" Integrated Lower, Satin Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35°, Satin Black
- Grips: Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Rubber Grips, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
- Wheelbase: 920mm
- Chainstay: 337mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 74°
- 10.60kg (including pedals and Magura MT4 brakes)