Racing Line CNC Nano Full Lever
The Racing Line Nano 28 lever has all the same great features as their FL001 lever but uses a slightly smaller piston for increased power.
- Uses a 13mm piston instead of the standard 14mm piston found in Magura HS33 levers, which provides additional power.
- High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Can be used as either a right or left hand lever.
- Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware including pivot bolts, clamp bolts, and grub screw.
- Now features an upgraded titanium pivot bolt (not pictured) that uses a torx fitting instead of an allen to improve durability and prevent stripping out.
- Features Racing Line's CNC version of the popular long 4-finger HS33 lever, giving increased power with 1 finger braking.
- Also features a split clamp lever design, an improvement over the original Magura lever. Now, you don't have to take your grips off to remove the brakes!
- Another improvement sees the corners of the lever body near the TPA removed, an area that was prone to cracking on the HS33 levers.
- Compatible with Magura and Echo slave cylinders. Simply remove your brake line from your current lever, fit a new olive and screw the shroud nut into the lever body. It will be necessary to bleed the brake before use.
- Available in anodized black or red lever body with anodized black lever blade.
- See last image for bolt torque specifications.
- An aluminum M6 barb fitting is included with the lever for bleeding.
- Shroud/compression nut and olive sold separately