Racing Line CNC Full Lever
Racing Line has taken the popular 2005 Magura HS33 brake lever and added their own improvements to create the ultimate hydraulic brake lever for trials!
- High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Can be used as either a right or left hand lever.
- Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware including pivot bolts, clamp bolts, and grub screw.
- Features Racing Line's CNC version of the popular long 4-finger HS33 lever, giving increased power with 1 finger braking.
- Also features a split clamp lever design, an improvement over the original Magura lever. Now, you don't have to take your grips off to remove the brakes!
- Another improvement sees the corners of the lever body near the TPA removed, an area that was prone to cracking on the HS33 levers.
- Compatible with Magura and Echo slave cylinders. Simply remove your brake line from your current lever, fit a new olive and screw the shroud nut into the lever body. It will be necessary to bleed the brake before use.
- Available in anodized black or red lever body with anodized black lever blade.
- An aluminum M6 barb fitting is supplied with the lever for bleeding.