Monty 221K Nordic
Call for availability and special pricing
The new Monty 221K Nordic is a limited edition of the latest model launched onto the market by the Spanish brand for the 2015 season, and its goal is to replace the slot left by the 221 Kamel from previous years: a high-end bike, with Hope front and rear disc brakes, and some of the best parts available. Weight is estimated at 16.5346lbs.
Frame and forks
- Frame: Monty 221 Kamel Monocoque 2015, 6061-T6 aluminium. 4-bolt mounts and IS disc mounts, silver
- Forks: Monty, 6061-T6 aluminium alloy, IS Disc brake mounts + Rim Brake mounts
- Front hub: Monty 221 Kamel disc 28H, 100mm, white
- Rear hub: Monty 221 Kamel disc 32H, white
- Chain tensioner: Monty snail cams, red
- Front rim: Monty 221 Kamel 20" single-walled, drilled, 30mm, 28H, anodized red finish
- Rear rim: Monty 221 Kamel 19'' drilled, 46mm, 32H, anodized red finish
- Spokes: Monty Inox, black
- Rim tape: Monty Black
- Front inner tube: Monty 20'' Ultra light
- Rear inner tube: Monty 20'' Ultra light
- Front tyre: Monty Eagle Claw ProRace 20x2.00
- Rear tyre: Monty Eagle Claw ProRace 19x2.60
- Front brake: Hope Trial Zone by Monty, 160mm rotor
- Rear brake: HopeTrial Zone by Monty, 160mm rotor
- Cranks: Monty 6061-T6 ISIS, forged, 158mm long. 1.37x24 tpi thread, black
- Freewheel: Monty ProRace 9 Pawls (108 Engagement points) 18T
- Chain: Monty, silver
- Rear sprocket: Monty 12 teeth
- Pedals: Monty Ultralight ’12, Single cage 7075, Red
- Bottom bracket: Cotterless, CrMoly axle, 127mm long.
- Bashplate: Monty 6061-T6, Eagle Claw exclusive design.
- Headset: FSA Internal. 7075-T6 cups, with sealed bearings, black.
- Grips: Monty foam, black
- Handlebar: Monty 221 Kamel aluminium, 680mm long. O.D.31.8mm, white
- Stem: Monty 6061 T6, 160mm, 24º, 31.8mm handlebar diameter.
- Wheelbase: 1008mm
- Chainstay length: 349mm
- Bottom bracket rise: +85mm
- Head angle: 71,5º