Dunlop D803GP Tire
All Tires will be drop shipped from nearest warehouse to your shipping address
LOWER 48 only
- The Dunlop D803GP Trials Tire is a great all around performer that works for riders of every level that want the exceptional grip and predictability of a trials tire. By using a silica blended compound and a revised carcass as its foundation, the D803GP has solid traction in most conditions and a tread lifespan that’s comparable to other options.
- Significantly improved performance for both professionals and trial enthusiasts
- Silica blended compound with a revised carcass architecture
- Predictable slide control and improved shock absorption
- High grip levels in wet or cold conditions
- Faster turning response
- NOTE: The rear D803GP tire is a radial tire
The revised carcass structure also gives you a bit more impact absorption, but it’s not overly stiff, so the handling and slide control of the tire is still well above average. Because the Dunlop D803GP Trials Tire has such a solid, traditional trials design, it works really well for the times you want a sticky, properly handling trials tire without spending as much money as some of the other well-known offerings.