Only one Teal Bike Left that is coming in soon!
Alias 24.1 Complete Bike
The 24.1 bike was created to allow riders on tighter budgets to be able to get into street trials with a top quality bike at the lowest possible price. The frame is based heavily on the Alias 20.2, providing a great basis for us to build a bike around. This platform enables both new and experienced riders to fulfil their potential without being held back by out-dated geometry, or worried about a lack of durability.
Complete Alias 24.1 24" bike specification.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alias 24.1 24", Gloss Teal or Gloss White
- Forks: Inspired Alias 24.1 24", Steel, Colour matched to frame
- Graphics: Alias 24.1 Sticker Kit, White (Gloss Teal), Black (Gloss White)
- Front Hub: Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Black
- Rear Hub: Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Chain Tugs, Black
- Rims: 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 24" x 2.3"
- Brake Set: Tektro V-Brake or Tektro 180mm Disc (Optional Extra)
- Cranks: Forged Square Taper, 170mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: 22T, Steel, Black
- Chain: KMC S1
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Bashring: 22T Trials
- Saddle: Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Headset: 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black
- Stem: Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Alloy Riser, Black
- Wheelbase: 968mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 74˚